Kwanzaa Yoga Challenge®
The challenge began in 2016-17 and was birthed out of a need I saw in our communities to learn more about the principles of Kwanzaa and the practices of yoga and wellness; to help us grow emotionally, financially, mentally, physically and spiritually. The challenge typically occurs once a year during Kwanzaa, however, Kwanzaa is ALL YEAR. I also found out that many have no idea what the principles of Kwanzaa are. With everything going on in the world, we decided to host a challenge in June 2020 as a way to uplift us. Join us for our upcoming challenge Dec 2020-Jan 2021. In the meantime, check out photos from the previous years.
June 27- July 3, 2020 8 AM EST
Habari Gani? 🗣We practice Kwanzaa ALL year, so JOIN us as we observe the principles of Kwanzaa and meditate as a collective. We will be led each day by one of our amazing guides. The goal is to center ourselves and align with our individual and collective purpose, TO continue the momentum of Black/African economic and spiritual empowerment. 8am EST.
* 6/27: Umoja (Unity) Jerome Paige @jerome.paige.3
* 6/28: Kujichagulia (Self-Determination) Schan Ellis @artofbeingwoman
* 6/29: Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility) Jamie Nicole @blackmomcalm
* 6/30: Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics) Daphne Fuller @blackmindsinmeditation
* 7/01: Nia (Purpose) @hellarandomradio
* 7/02: Kuumba (Creativity) Kamaua Bayomi @kamauabayomi
* 7/03: Imani (Faith) Daphne Fuller @blackmindsinmeditation
✨To enter for a chance to win a singing bowl✨:
(1) Repost this flyer on your page.
(2)Join @blackmindsinmeditation email list. Link in bio.
(3) Follow all guides.
(4) Tag others to join